What's The Difference Between Level 2, 3 & 4 Security Guards?
Level II Security Guard
A level II security guard is the beginning option for security guards. Training for Level 2 security guards consists of one six-hour session that covers security basics. It covers topics including ethics, prevention, offenses, report writing, emergency response, and more.
Level III Security Guard
A level III security guards build upon a level II security guard training, a key difference is that Level 3 security guards can be armed. Level III Security Guards take part in a 45-hour course that requires a written test and the training includes instruction on how to carry a weapon, as well as education is given in a mixture of classroom time and physical learning.
Level IV Security Guard
A level IV Security Guard requires Level 2 and Level 3 certifications, but only Level 4 security guards are able to work in personal protection. Level IV Personal Protection Officers go through much more training that covers personal protection, bodyguarding, use of force, and defensive tactics.
Bottom Line: Top Gun Security Services' highly-trained Level 4 security officers are the best and most cost-effective option for the protection and safety of you, your loved ones and your property.
Or use the form below to contact us via email:
Our team of Level 4 Security Guards provides top-notch protection and peace of mind that can't be beaten. Each Level 4 Security Guard is highly trained, and most have previous experience in the military or law enforcement fields.
Every member of our team has completed training in conflict resolution and tactical close quarter combat, and they've attended some of the top schools in the country.
- Health Care Facility Security
- Senior Living Facility Security
- Employee Safety
- Corporate Asset Protection
- Building Protection
- Industrial Security
- Financial Institution Security
- School and Private Montessori Security
- High-End Apartment and High Rise Security
- Hotel Security
- Residential Security (Gated Communities, Condos, etc.)
- Employee Termination I Downsizing
- Executive Protection I Personal Protection
- Business Travel Protection - domestic and international
- Death Threat Protection
- Civil Case I Civil Standby Protection
- Concerts I Performers I Event Security
- Professional Athletes Protection
- Celebrities I Actors I VIP Protection
- Work Place Violence (Civil) standbys
- Domestic Violence (Civil) standbys
- Child Custody Issues I Family Issues Protection
- Divorce I Separation Protection, Protective Order Protection, Stalking Protection
- Armed Driver Transportation for Key Clients I VIPs
We offer versatile Level 4 Security Guard services for both businesses and individuals. Your protection can be customized to suit your needs, so you never have to worry about your own safety, the safety of your loved ones, or the safety of your personal assets again. Top Gun's professional team will put together a comprehensive security plan for yourself or your business to make sure you have all the protection you need to stay safe.
Personal Protection Assessment
You'll feel safer and more comfortable with a Level 4 Security Guard by your side. We will design a customized security plan based on our analysis of your requirements. Each security detail is perfectly suited to our clients' needs and is budget appropriate, so you get the protection you want without any unnecessary spending.
Call us today to schedule your assessment and get set up with a Level 4 Security Guard today. We'll help you make the security improvements you need to stay safe and comfortable.