Level IV Personal Protection Officer Training | Houston, TX
Cost: $200 (Payable by Cash or Credit Card on the day of the class or in advance using the link below. No Refunds)
Classes to be held: at Top Gun's Houston Office location, 18333 Egret Bay Blvd. Suite #425 Houston, TX 77058. Training facility # F01201.
Level IV is the training required to receive a Personal Protection Officer Authorization in the State of Texas. This authorization is required to enter the exciting world of personal protection.
In this fifteen hour course students will learn:
- Concepts in Personal Protection
- Body Guarding Strategies
- The Use of Force Continuum
- Unarmed Defensive Tactics
- OC Spray Theory
Students requiring OC spray certification can add the mandatory exposure exercise and receive their OC Spray certification for an additional $30.00.
Once completing the Level IV training, students will need to apply for their Personal Protection Officer Authorization through a licensed security company.
The application for PPO has the following Requirements:
- MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) administered by a licensed psychiatrist
- Must have a Security Officer Commission, or be applying for one at the time applying for PPO
- Complete the enrollment form below and send to one of the corresponding course locations listed at the bottom of the form. Someone will contact you soon to confirm your class date.
- Pay for class using the link below or you can pay the day of the class with credit card or cash.